Wednesday 15 April 2020

Muscle Testing

Muscle Testing


Muscle testing is suggested by many yogic and spiritual schools. When first using, it seems most unlikely that it would work.

But once you have tested it yourself  a couple of times, you realise what  a useful tool it is.

  I recommend using the thigh muscle, as it is the largest muscle in the body. 

Sit on the floor or bed with your legs out-stretched in front of you. We are going to ask a question,  raise one leg, and note how far it raises. 

I use a false name to test myself. I say "My name is John", and raise my right leg, noting how far it raises. This is the response position for "no".

I then lower my leg, take a couple of breaths and say "My name is David", as I raise my right leg. I note the position, which is noticeably higher than before. This is the response position for "yes".

Now we know the responses, we can ask any question, so long as we word it so that there can only be a yes/no answer.

With practice,you can receive an answer to any yes/no question.

 


 

No comments: